- When using this website you will be transacting with La Salita Leisure Holdings Limited, a company registered in Malta with a registered address at Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa, George Borg Olivier Street, Mellieha , Malta MLH1021 and with a company registered number C9621.
- Content means any text, graphic, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored on an electronic device that appears on or forms part of this website.
- Service means any online facilities, services or information that is available on this website.
- Property means our premises located at Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa, George Borg Olivier Street, Mellieha, Malta.
- Client means a person who has a legal capacity to book an accommodation at the property and may also be the Guest who makes use of the same accommodation.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to La Salita Leisure Holdings Ltd or its licensors. By using this website you acknowledge that the material is protected by applicable laws of Malta and any content within this website may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes unless you acquire a written consent from La Salita Leisure Holdings Ltd or its licensors.
- Privacy and Personal Data means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Currency and exchange rates – All prices and currencies stated on the website will be charged in Euro (€ / EUR).
- Payment methods – We accept Bank transfers to our account (Please contact us for more information) and all Major Credit / Debit Cards.
|Account||La Salita leisure Holdings Limited.|
|Bank||APS Bank Ltd|
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) – VAT is always included in any of our quoted prices.
- Force Majeure – We shall not be liable for any delays or change in any of our obligations if such occurrence is due to circumstances or causes beyond our control, or by any Act of God.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Any Disputes in connection with our service including our website shall be governed under the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
- Any other terms and conditions not listed here shall be applicable as per the relative booking details terms and condition as listed within our website.